Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 39 - Assignment 3 Presentation


Today’s presentation was challenging. Due to the different culture and style of presenting in the different courses, our presentation method was not accepted by Mr Loh. We were not able to give him what he wanted at the first try.

Went back to our seats, discussed what we were going to say and we went for the 2nd time. This time, Mr loh said that it was better than the 1st one.

But still I don’t think it was up to our standard. The last assignment did not really end off on a good note.


But still at the end of the lessons, I was so EXCITED!!! Because finally everything was OVERRR!
Went back to our hostel to work on a little bit more of our assignment 3 report and my group went out for our very first group dinner!!!

My 3 musketeers.

Ming Yu, Erwin, Alvin!

Alvin.

The restaurant.

Our dishes!

This was one of the best meals I ever had in Wuhan. The dishes were delicioussss =)


Reflection:


In a blink of an eye, it was already the last presentation for us and less than a week, we will be heading back for Singapore. I could see that all of us felt a sense of relieve at the end of the presentation. We have given all our effort and went through sleepness nights to complete all our assignments. Be it good or bad, we have finally completed this module. And finally it was time for us to go CRAZYYYYYY!!! =D now we are only left with the blogging and final report to be done and we are officially free of workload! =))


As what I had said, today’s presentation indeed posed as a challenge to me and my group mates. We were stunned by how Mr Loh commented on us and somewhat felt lost and didn’t know what was the required criteria etc. I don’t deny that we did not have sufficient preparation the day before, thus such quality work was given.

We were giving more than was needed. Quality but not quantity. This is what we learnt today. For future projects, I would keep this in mind and make sure that sufficient preparation is done before any presentation.


Today was a good lesson learnt.

xanier!

No comments:

Post a Comment